Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 50% of the safari rate is required to confirm the booking.
Game Trophy Fees and all Government Royalties charged will be those applicable to the year the safari is taken regardless of what is quoted on the initial contract. Invoices and quotes are subject to change based on any change in Government fees and/or Game Trophy Fees.
Payment of Fees
- Full payment for your safari must be received 90 days prior to the start date. If full payment has not been received when you arrive in Tanzania, you will not be permitted to begin your safari.
- We will email the final invoice reflecting all safari costs, including any additional charges to the Client or the booking agent within ten (10) working days from end of safari
- Trophies will only be shipped after full trophy payment has been received
- All payments are payable in cash, travelers cheques (plus bank charges of 1% of total value,) or wire transfer. Personal cheques will not be accepted without prior arrangement
Deposit for Trophy Fees
- A deposit for the Trophy Fees is required before the beginning of your safari. This deposit will be credited towards the trophies taken on your hunt, and the balance if any is refundable. The deposit required is: 10 Days $10,000; 16 Days $20,000; 21 Days $40,000; 28 Days $45,000. Balance payable at end of safari.
- Trophy fees, including community development fees are applicable to all animals, bagged or wounded and lost.
- Safari payments are non refundable but the safari can be rescheduled for an available date.
- Force Majeure, meaning acts of God, explosion, floods, tempest, fire or accident, war, threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, government intervention, weather conditions or other untoward occurrences. In the event of Force Majeure, the company is entitled to vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement. Refunds in this case are solely to the discretion of the company, although all endeavors shall be made to refund where possible.
We strongly recommend that you obtain the following types of insurance:
- Accidental Death and Disability
- Loss of personal effects
- Emergency Evacuation
- Trip Cancellation.
Please make sure your policies are up to date and you are fully insured before you travel.
It is important to understand that hunting is a sport that involves risk; big game hunting can be dangerous. Although every possible care is taken to safeguard you and your property, Rungwa Game Safaris accept no responsibility for any accident, injury, illness or fatality incurred during or arising while on safari, nor loss or damage of property. The company accepts no responsibility for changes to government fees or policies; we will endeavor to notify you as and when they occur. No guarantees are made for any animal not obtained during the hunt as we adhere to the principals and regulations of Fair Chase.